Thursday, August 13, 2009

School Starts again soon!!!!!!!!!

I am excited to start teaching again. I have been working on my masters which has been going good. It is a lot of hard work. I got a little look at my new students. So far I only have 18. I am in heaven. Every teacher dreams of that number. I bet we will have move ins, hopefully. That is okay though. I can't wait, I get excited at this time of the year. It nis exciting to start a new year with new challenges. "Teachers touch a child's life forever. "--Unknown I love that quote. Hopefully I will be able to do this. :)

2 comments:

  1. The last time I had 18 kids....okay I think it was 16 or 17 really...I was teaching PreK. How perfect would that be? Teaching only 18 little monkey to read, write, do math...etc. I could definitely handle that. Hope all is going well with your masters. Getting close?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have until next december, so a year I am on my third class of 12.

    ReplyDelete