Friday, March 6, 2009

MY MOM

My mom is one of my best friends. I love her so much. It hurts me to see her go through cancer. (Lymphoma). There are days I would just take it away from her. I know she will get better. I just need to help her stay positive. When I learned about cancer in school, I thought to myself, no one in my family will ever get it. I guess I was wrong. I don't want to lose my mom, I love her too much. I hope that she knows that. I admire how strong she is. I don't know if I could do what she has had to go through. I love her sooooooooooo much. She is an example to me.

2 comments:

  1. You've been so good to help with EVERYTHING during this hard time, she knows how much you love her. She's going to get better, I just know it! This has been a rough few months though, hasn't it? Especially for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a good mommy! Glad you are so close...sorry she has to go through all of this...not pleasant. But we all love you and are rooting for you.

    ReplyDelete